WHESCO Group, Inc. has a long history of designing, installing, and fabricating custom boiler control systems and burner management systems for a wide range of industrial applications.
We can design these systems to fit your plant layout, control room location, or any unusual constraints to provide proper instrumentation and desired diagnostics.
- Our team specializes in providing burner management and combustion control for industrial size firetube and watertube boilers
- All Boiler Control Systems and Burner Control Systems are designed to meet or exceed the requirements of NFPA85: Boiler and Combustion Systems Hazards Code, 2011 Edition. Other codes and standards can be incorporated based on your project requirements.
Look to us for direction on
- Burner and boiler replacement
- Conversion to different fuels or setting up backup fuel options
- Deaerators to limit boiler corrosion
- Increasing feed system storage with surge tanks
- Pumps for maintaining proper feed rates
- A wide array of instrumentation
Dedicated Control Rooms can encompass
- Feed water pumps
- Condensate tanks
- Condensate pumps
- Oil tanks & pumps
- Air compressors
- Any other desired subsystems
- Data logging on all critical or desired input data
- Balance of Plant
See more about system options here with HMI Screen examples and Typical Reports. Contact us to learn more about our boiler & burner control system design & installation!